Registration for the 2012 Generalists in Medical Education Conference will open on August 27, 2012. .
- Please access the web site at http://www.thegeneralists.org for the program and more information about the conference. The preliminary program is available on the web site.
- All presenters, co-presenters, and participants must register for the Conference.
- Individual registration includes the meeting, reception, breakfast session, luncheon and a year's subscription to Teaching and Learning in Medicine. The early registration fee will be $250 and will increase to $275 after October 7, 2012 .
- Group registration is available for up to three people. Group registration includes the meetings, reception, breakfast session, luncheon and one subscription to Teaching and Learning in Medicine. Teaching and Learning in Medicine will be sent to the address listed for the first person on the registration form. Group registration offers a discount for the second and third person registering in a group. Early group registration will be $475 for two people and $700 for three people. After October 7, 2012 group registration will be $525 for two people and $775 for three people.
- The Generalists provides a special discounted rate for full-time undergraduate students, graduate students or medical residents. The early registration fee will be $150 and will increase to $175 after October 7, 2012.
- Individuals who are not registered for the conference and wish to attend the Generalists Reception must register as a guest and pay a fee of $25 to attend. No exceptions will be made as the reception is fully funded by attendee registration fees.
- The early registration deadline is 12:00 midnight Eastern Time on October 7, 2012. This will be determined by the postmark on checks mailed with the registration form and the submission date/time of a payment made using credit card/PayPal.
- Note: No refunds will be offered after October 8, 2012 , except in extenuating circumstances.
Steps in registering for the conference
- Each person registering for the conference will need to set up an account on the conference web site. Select "Account" in the menu at the top of the page. You only need to complete the fields marked with an asterisk. Note: If you have already set up an account to submit a proposal, you may use the same account for registration.
- Download and complete the registration form. It is available in a PDF Version and a Word Processor Version.
- If you wish to pay by PayPal or credit card, use the payment button below. Be sure to select the appropriate type of registration.
- If you wish to pay via check, include a check for the appropriate amount (see above) with your registration form.
- Mail you registration form to:
Machelle Linsenmeyer - Program Chair
Oklahoma State University Center for Health Sciences
1111 W. 17th Street
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74107
Note: If you are paying via PayPal below, you still need to send in a registration form. You may email a copy of the registration to Machelle rather than sending it by mail.
Each registrant will receive an Email confirmation when their registration is recorded If you do not receive confirmation within two weeks after mailing your registration material, please contact the program, Machelle Linsenmeyer.